Monday, April 7, 2014

HAIR AND SHARE ALIKE...



I had a friend once tell me, “Everybody has their cause.” And it's true. I do, too. This is not to be confused with, “Everybody has their issues.” Which -uh- I do, too. But that is for another discussion...


I'm back again with another plug for my show, LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT! and the Kickstarter campaign we are doing to get it funded. That's my Cause du Jour. (that's French, cherie!). I know money can be tight and right now you might not have any to spare. Maybe you've already contributed and brought tears of joy to my eyes (really!)  Or maybe you're supporting your own cause now. But here's a cause you have to agree, is a good one: Shared Laughter. It is, right?

So, here's my request. Do you know someone who could use a laugh today? Why not send them this link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/846992597/lather-rinse-repeat-a-new-musical-comedy?ref=email

I promise, the video is a smile-inducer. It's positively giggle-worthy. And, since laughter is contagious, maybe the person you send the LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT! video to will share the laughter with someone they know who needs a little pick-me-up. And there you have it. You have contributed to a very good cause: Happiness. Good for you. Good for us all.

Please share the fun. Follow us on Kickstarter and Facebook. Let's see who laughs the loudest!

Thank you for championing LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT!  It's a cause worth chuckling about!

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment