Thursday, April 17, 2014


We have just splashed over the 
50% mark for being funded!


And, I can barely express my happiness.  It's giddy.  It's bubbly.  And it seems as if a dream just might come true!

It feels like this:  


and this:


and i would NEVER be feeling so incredibly happy, were it not for your support!

Here is the website for our Kickstarter project for LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT!   If you have already donated, I hope you know how much my heart is filled with gratitude.  If you haven't had time yet, you're not too late. We are live this whole month of April showers. And if you could pass it on to a couple of friends who might enjoy it and get a laugh out of it, you have just brightened someone else's day, too.  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/846992597/lather-rinse-repeat-a-new-musical-comedy

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment